Tuesday, December 30, 2008

PMR result... LOL

Finally pmr result already come out .. im so lucky that can get all pass although no A . LOL . just onli got 1 B and others onli C and D . but most grateful for me is my math .. im shocked that i can get B lol . when i heard my teacher tell me the math result .. im suddenly become very excited LOL xD ....i though i will get another B .. who knows when i get my result paper .. all is C and D lol .. well im very statisfy to my result already hehe =).. for those who cannot get straight A's .. just look forward the DIPLOMA exam for future k =) .. DIPLOMA is more important than SPM =) so dun be sad about cannot get straight A's k =D . okay then .. see ya next time =)


p/s: sorry for my poor english again >< hope u ppl dun mind

2 comments:

lifen♥ said...

kekdao

Anonymous said...

y no put shoutbox wor.
put lar k? xD

im going to tag u!

btw.. congrats for ur pmr result.