Sunday, September 12, 2010

thank you =)

Well .. school is almost reopen ..and we got a mission to do ~ that is our school's graduation ceremony ~we have to wear formal suit plus ..... dunno how to say LOL !
anyway .. i've bought myself a plain black formal shirt~ plus a yellow neck tie ~ i feel like wan to wear sneaker to go because my friend told me that we can wear the white shoes .. hmm i dunno wether it's true or not .. but i think im going to wear it ;) if i wear the black shoes i'll become 'BLACK MAN' =.=

Time passed really fast .. it's the time for us to graduate already .. means that im going to say good bye to my secondary school life .. gonna miss it x(

During form 1 until now .. many things happened ~ no matter sad things .. good things .. stupid things and so on ~~ although i dun really like RRSS .....

BUT

I still thanks to RRSS that i can meet alot of friends ..otherwise i'll be kampung boy LOL .. if i din join RRSS maybe i dont even get involved in many functions and activities example like school concert .. lion dance and bla bla bla ~

Honestly .. im glad that i can meet all of u in RRSS .. i appreciate it alot .. really =)

RRSS.. thanks for let me enjoy my five years 'colourful life'

I've learnt alot of things from RRSS ~

If there's a chance ~ i'll come back to visit u again after i gruaduated =)


THANK YOU ! =D



p/s - ahhhh! alot of grammar mistake again ! x(

No comments: