Friday, September 25, 2009

Stupid .

Am i stupid ?
I still got feeling on u since the day u ask me don chase u anymore ..
I miss u always..everyday..every night..every time..every moment .. think about wad r u doing .. fine or not .
But ..u had already be together with him ..i should be happy that u're finally can be together with the one u love actually .
My mind dun allow me to do like this .. just only got 'jealous' im my mind .
Sorry that maybe im annoying ..or maybe im too stupid ... or i always dun have confidence on myself..sorry that sometimes i really jealous about him .

I just wanna tell u that ..

I still love u .

I know that it's impossible for me can be together with u

Maybe u already forget about it .. but i will always remember .

I will fully support u .

Gonna give up huh?Think so .

Sorry for bothering you .Really sorry

Im stupid



*If u guys wan laugh on my broken english just go ahead . i dun mind about it

1 comment:

K!m.mY said...

i think some ppl is stupid in love
but that do not mean i am saying u,
write out yr feeling is good,n
i think u maybe more braver than usually when u write this....
anyway..u also try yr best le``