Monday, August 3, 2009

RRSS graduation ceremony ..

Today is my school's graduation ceremony at eastwood valley .. about 12pm like that i direct go eastwood for lion dance .. when i arrived .. i saw all of my gangz ..my bros wear school uniform ( cause all of them get award ) except me ...already study in RRSS so many years .. till now even an award also dun have .. i got help school service .. lion dance .. perform ... but also dun have my name .. yea ..im jealous(stupid rite ?) cause i also hope that i can get award together with my frens ...im not active in some activities ... im not wad outstanding student .. but they did ...just except me .. feel like im useless ... i hope to become a famous person .. but it's also impossible for me =.= dr fong said year end prize giving ceremony sure got my name .. also nth for me la =.= feel like so normal


yea .. im such a weird person
i hope i always got confident in everything ..
but i don have confident on myself ..


weird hui rou .. stupid hui rou

No comments: