Tuesday, May 19, 2009

GOOD LUCK TO RRSS BAND ! =D

My school band (RRSS band ) going to sibu for competition this thursday . Their formation was so cool and nice =D . Haha . can see that got improve alot . really nice ^^ .
Well.. good luck for my brother and my best frenz (Shan . Boon . Tommy CSK . Hsien ) u ppl all going sibu how i surive in class ? T.T no ppl talk with me for few days .
BUT! nevermind .. i will wait u guys come back and hope u guys can get good result too ! =D

And for my mei .. dun forget to belanja me eat after u come back for sibu wor xD

Eddie ..try your best and i believe that u can get best drum major d ! ^^

Lin .. i will belanja u to eat after u come back haha xD

and for d others frenz (malcom . jeremy . ronny . perng . felix and d others i forgot already . too suddenly so cant remember it sorry >
And for the two Handsome coach of RRSS Band ( Derek and Huan Hui ) u all are so coool ! xD



Although im not RRSS band member but as a RRSS student i will always support u guys !

GOOD LUCK !





p/s: erm.. sorry i dunno how to say actually >< if got something wrong hope u guys dun mind =)

No comments: